and so long 2015...it's been fun!
i love going back & looking at the past year...
what worked, what didn't...what changed and
what i realize now that i want to change.
this year, instead of reading through journals
i re-read all of my facebook statuses and
went through my photos...
sign of the times.
(well, for someone like me anyway...
who posts probably more than anyone needs to, heh).
i read 8 books in 2015. EIGHT books.
i mean seriously. that is embarrassing.
i used to read 8 books in a WEEK.
STUFF I WAS PROUD OF:
- started this squarespace website and imported my blog onto it...which was terrifying for me to do. Almost as terrifying as the decision to allow people to know about the blog. :)
- tried improv and it was fun!!
- told a story at storytelling circle which made me feel ill but was glad that i did it.
- VOTED FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
- did nablopomo for November and only missed one day!
- auditioned for a part in a play...and got one! (which...is also terrifying).
- shot 3 weddings in 3 days (& i did not cry)
- did school photos for the first time and it was so much fun!
- planted two little gardens
- made a cucumber!
this guy graduated (& I couldn't have been prouder) <3
2015 was the year that I
- made a firm commitment to take 2017 off from photography
- saw the counting crows
- waited with the world in anticipation of the muppet comeback
- got really really lost on a dirt road
- made a pugosaur for halloween
- realized i loved blueberry bagels
- had my lost fitbit replaced and then FOUND my lost fitbit a couple of months later
- made my whole family into Peanuts
- dyed my hair black again
- followed geese
- looked for F18's and snowbirds
- took pugsley for his first dairy bar ice cream
- tried to get photos of a flock of seagulls in a McDonald's parking lot
- fell twice, for the SAME wedding
- began a solar toy obsession
- survived both emma and campbell going away on trips
- did photo-a-day project until May this time! Better each year!
- complained on FB about my lilac shortage so long that someone made a sweet delivery of lilacs to my doorstep!
2015 you were a fairly good year
and 2016 is looking pretty damn promising already! :)
Moving forward with an open mind/heart and a
sense of humor...I'm a man with a plan, stan....bring it on.