my note 4!
one year ago today, you came into my life
to great fanfare and expectation...
you were late
and i started to think you were never going to come?
and then there was the whole mix up
where i rushed to the post office
thinking i was going to miss your arrival
but i made it just in the nick of time
only to find out
it wasn't you that came...
it was a package from indigo
(sorry indigo, usually i also REALLY LOVE packages from you).
i have to say
there is not one day that i regret my choice of phones...
so many things that i love about it:
- the biggest reason that i love it & why i wouldn't upgrade to a Note 5?
the EXTERNAL STORAGE....i love love love love love this feature...and honestly Samsung,
i'm not sure what you were thinking when you took that away. :(
- the 16 mp camera which lets me fulfill my photo-urges when my big camera is out of reach. it's what i used when i shot this guy
- the size of the phone...which is a drawback to some people
but not to me! I love it...i don't actually talk on my phone (ironically enough)
but i do text, email, watch movies, videos and tv. i tweet, pin, instagram, blog, tag and post.
it's the perfect size for me.
- that i can change the font. i LOVE that i can change the font. LOVE.
And just on the same topic...some of the apps that i love:
- samsung health
- wunderlist (i love love love love this one)
- pc plus
- next issue