first of all,
a generous helping of poetry thursday...
this will take you to
the first poem
i ever fell in love with.
i was in grade 5 or 6.
this poem was in one of texts
that we didn't have to read
but being the geek that i am proud to be,
i usually read all of my literature-type texts
from cover to cover...
i used to sit on the floor in the upstairs hallway
and read this out loud
in the most dramatic of voices.
in my head, i still read it the same way.
and finally, some gratitude for a
- a new mary engelbreit magazine waiting to be read
- my mom's confirmation that what i wrote in her
mother's day card did indeed make her cry a little
(mission accomplished, heh heh)*
- canned diet coke
- the hippies won!!!!
- mojo lost (heeheeheehee)(i despised mojo)
- this version of somewhere over the rainbow,
thank you, liz, for sharing this :)
- freezie season!!!
- the freedom to stay home guilt-free which i
have already gushed about
- memoirs of a geisha, which i watched last night
and loved...i could not stop staring at the main
character, she was that beautiful.
out of spite...just out of sweetness...heehee