liz elayne has a dare on her blog...
a dare to find 5 really good things to blog about.
this came at perfect time for me
because i have been searching for something
especially for this blog-posting-full month
so i have adopted
(with liz's permission, of course)
her dare and
a step further...
i vow to do this every wednesday
for at least the month of november...
this goes well with my journal exercise
that i "borrowed" from michelle borrowed from this book....
i have been journaling what i really really want.
and every evening, that happiest thing that happened that day...
and i think
i will use this exercise as resource for wednesdays...
it's all coming together now!
thanks to friends.
5 really good things on a wednesday...
1. twelve's fantastic report card..90% average, 98% in science! wow.
2. salt and pepper chicken wings
3. an email from a best friend telling me i am truly her best friend
4. evan almighty...sooooo funny.
5. planning for christmas...i heart christmas...
and you, why don't you pop over to liz's and take her dare...
i think she is making tea...and i'm pretty sure she is wearing the
cutest little mary jane slipper socks that you have ever seen.