a friend/co-worker told me
that i was very
(and she meant this
in the most loving way)
(or...so i tell myself)
i had a lot going on at the time...
was going to back to school
and working part time
with 2 kids and all that
and so, sometimes,
i would be late for work
or forget what time i worked
or show up for shifts
that i wasn't even scheduled to work...
hence the label
and i have not only resigned
myself to the fact that the term
does describe me...
i've embraced it.
i am not always like this...
and i think that a lot of people
would be surprised to know that i
think of myself this way...
in some areas of my life,
i am very focused & organized...
like at my "real" job and
when i did weddings...
(because let's face it...
there is NO room for error
when you are shooting someone's wedding...)
today i feel incredibly scatter-y...
like my brain is running in a thousand different directions.
there is so much i want to do.
for example...here are the things that ran through my head
- i should try to create a coloring book...i should google how to do that...or maybe i should
- build a dollhouse
- take a wood working class
- revamp my blog/website
- take HTML/programming classes so i CAN revamp my blog
- knit that damn robot
- a 365 project of robots (add page to blog) (REVAMP blog)(HTML COURSES)
- build a birdhouse
- make cool backdrops to photograph my cards against (need to find reclaimed wood)
- revamp youtube page to match up with blog
- redesign etsy page
- blog 3 times a week
- what about all the birch tree we cut down...i had plans for that...i need a chainsaw...
- research what to plant in the fall
- i need a macro lens
- am i doing weddings next year or not?
- should i move the raspberry plants
- i need to build a pergola...what is a pergola...is that what it's called...or is that some kind of pasta? mmmm...i'm hungry. i should go pick some string beans.
- i should take a wood working class.
and this is all great...but i get so overwhelmed
then i don't know where to start
and i'm just spinning my wheels...
in a scatter-y kind of way...
& then I come here to tell you about the other night
when i ran down to the boardwalk
to take photos of the sunset
i tell you all of this...sigh.
well....here are some sunset pictures...heh.