i have been on an editing binge since last weekend...
it's felt a little like tunnel vision.
and i've been avoiding social media a little
cause it's best to avoid anything that makes you
things that have made me smile:
- beautiful editions of anne of green gables and i cannot wait for the new series coming out!
- what do when your partner (or someone you love) is having a panic attack
- the pep talk generator...cause sometimes...the world needs a small pep talk
- i am addicted to this tim hortons chicken bacon ranch wrap
- that coles bookstore has leuchtturm1917s for only 24.00!
- and speaking of addictions...please take this bag of sweet & salty popcorn away from me
- but...i am totally going to try this!
- i kind of can't wait for this...i will never like it more than the cartoon...but that still leaves room for me to love it
- IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS CARTOON/MOVIE SPECIAL TIME!!!!
this year....i am watching them ALL...all of them i say...
while eating bags and bags
of sweet & salty popcorn...
i have to make a list...and poll people for their favorites...
i don't want to miss anything! :)
feel free to share your favorites
(i always feel funny asking that...like...
maybe nobody's even reading this...)
(maybe i'm talking to myself)
(not that this would be that odd coming
from the girl whose mother took her to the dr
because of her strong ties to her imaginary friends).