no links this time.
i think we all know that i love summer...
the beaches, the boardwalks, airshows, dairy bars,
dirt roads, starry nights, sunshine...all of that sweetness.
but i also love september.
(and not just because my birthday is in september)(heh)
september feels like a new beginning...
a mini-fresh start...you know...before the REAL fresh start of
january and a new year.
but this is kind of like a reset button...
where i think about picking up on all the stuff
i let slide as i made time for beaches and dairy bars....
where i start thinking about new routines
and maybe getting up earlier
and hey, maybe i'll try that keto thing everyone is talking about
and remember when i said i was going to do yoga everyday
and hey, have you seen my bullet journal anywhere?
so here is a little list of what is making me feel
kind of excited about september (in a geeky kind of way):
- fall leaves!
- bullet journal
- make chocolate chip cookies
- writing group
- have had some requests for handmade cards :)
- might try my hand at family photos again
- apple picking
- board game nights
- listening to music
- watching movies (finish my Marvel list)
- make an apple pie
- take pugsley for walks
- read lots more books (on book 35 right now)
- try to get some prints ready to sell (maybe at a craft fair)
- would like to try to do some "nursery room" paintings...like...of farm animals maybe?
- maybe try to make a coloring book
- finish the 365 robot series
- sort out my life
yeah...i kind of like september. :)